CannaRegs is a web-based subscription service for those in the cannabis industry and their advisors. CannaRegs provides enhanced access to all cannabis-related rules and regulations from state, county, municipal and federal sources, and aggregates these rules and regulations in an intuitive, easy-to-use database.
We are an ever-changing tech startup company looking for someone who will go the extra mile and is passionate about the legalization of cannabis. The applicant will Actively seek out potential customers and must be able to learn the market we are selling.
This is a contract position with potential full-time employment and benefits.
We need someone who takes initiative in developing job skills and has the knowledge to drive sales and achieve operational results. They will be able to assist in the completion of daily projects while keeping the focus on the customer experience.
- Inter-personal skills
- Flexible hours
- Account management including follow ups
- Work closely with customers to determine their needs and answer their questions about our product
- Friendly/ Energetic personality
- Must have a passion for selling
- Follow up on clients to ensure customer longevity
Experience and Education
- Demoing product
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Must have computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in selling demos/ dashboards, the majority of sales are NOT face to face
What do you find the best approach to cold calling is?
What do you know about CannaRegs?
Describe your ideal company culture.
Please include your resume, the answers to the 3 questions above and 3 professional references to Admin@cannaregs.com with the subject line “Sales Associate”.